Senior Software Engineer Jobs
Job Announcement: 11/14/2023
Salary: $160,000-$240,000 per year
The Senior Software Engineer jobs is the expert who take charge of managing software development projects writing code and leading a team of engineers. They possess experience, in software development, project management. Have deep knowledge of programming languages and databases.
In their role a senior software engineers build top notch software applications identifies tasks throughout the stages of the software development process executes coding tasks while reviewing and fixing any issues that arise. They work closely with teams to ensure that the software stays updated with the technologies. Moreover they provide guidance, mentorship and project management expertise to ensure outcomes for various software projects.
A senior software engineer plays a role in guaranteeing the success of software development initiatives by offering guidance mentorship support as well, as project management expertise.
Requirements for Senior Software Engineer Jobs
- Strong understanding of SAP technical architecture and proficiency in ABAP development with at least 4+ years of experience (e.g., transaction processing, database design).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in software development practices (e.g., Object-Oriented programming, transaction processing, and database design).
Responsibilities of Senior Software Engineer Jobs
- Ownership of technical product.
- Recommend solutions for business.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of strong technical experts to empower excellence in Bloomberg’s operational efficiency and continuous development.
Acquire new skills in their open and collaborative culture.
- Learn more technologies and suggest improvements in business processes.
Their team is the backbone of Bloomberg’s internal business operations. They excel in selling their products directly to Bloomberg, providing the best possible service to their customers, and managing their business with efficiency, transparency, and integrity.
You will succeed with your strong technical skills, active problem-solving, quick learning ability, and excellent communication through successful collaboration with their stakeholders.
They’d like to see:
- Understanding of SAP workflow or ALE/IDoc experience in one or more functional modules.
- Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer, and they value diversity in their company. They do not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, parental status, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
- Bloomberg is a disability-inclusive employer. Please let them know if you require any reasonable adjustments to participate in the recruitment process. If you prefer to discuss confidentially, please check the email address on www.devitjobs.com.
Salary Range: $160,000-$240,000 USD annually + benefits + bonus
The actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographical location, work experience, market conditions, education/training, and skill level at the time of posting. They offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package, including:
- Growth in qualifications,
- Incentive compensation [roles eligible for bonuses only],
- Paid time off,
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability benefits,
- 401(k) + match, life insurance, and various wellness programs.
- The company does not provide direct benefits to temporary workers/contractors and trainees.