Is it good to take a bath? What happens if you overdo it?
Do you shower more than twice a day? However, beware these problems may haunt you. Also, know what happens if you don’t bathe completely.
Many people have a habit of bathing twice a day. Otherwise.. life will not be comfortable. Some people do not sleep at all if they do not bathe at night. However, some interesting things have been revealed on the topics of excessive bathing and not bathing at all. Let’s see that!
Bathing too much?:
- Excessive bathing can do more harm than good, according to researchers at the Genetic Science Center of the University of Utah.
- It is known that even taking two or more baths can damage the micro-organisms of the body and cause damage to the immune and digestive systems, which can also threaten the heart.
- Bathing too much and cleaning the body too much… the human microbiome gets damaged.
- Microbiome is the collection of microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses that live in the body. These are essential for our health.
If you don’t shower?:
- Scientists who conducted research in the Yanomami village in the Amazon found that the skin of the people there has a high micro-organism. He said that the reason for this is that they do not bathe much. It was learned that the Yanomami people had a dangerous genetic system with diverse bacteria in their bodies. It has been found that there is no diversity in this microbial system in those who regularly bathe with soaps and shampoos. So it is concluded that it is best to take a bath at least once a day.
Bathing is good for:
- New diseases attack if not bathed daily.
- 1000 species of bacteria live on the skin. Bathing balances the good microbes and destroys the harmful bacteria that cause skin diseases.
- If you do not clean your face, pimples and black spots will occur more.
- It is good to keep the body clean during this corona.
- If you don’t take a bath, your body will smell bad. It promotes the growth of bad bacteria.
- If you spend long days without bathing.. the skin becomes pale. The patches are dark red in color.
- Some people think that if you take a bath after dinner, you will sleep comfortably. But, it is a healthy habit. Bathe before meals if possible.
Further, Beneficial are the following:
Improve blood circulation:
A rain bath improves blood circulation to all the organs of the body in a systematic manner. This prevents any health problems. Also, cold water helps in keeping the heart safe by improving blood circulation in the arteries. This bath keeps BP under control and also increases immunity. In this process, the impurities and toxins in the body are easily separated and removed.
In winter, when cold water falls on the body in the morning, the skin feels tight. This also increases the rate of respiration. As a result, we inhale more oxygen. Also, due to this, the heart beats faster and the blood flow to all the organs of the body becomes faster. In this order, the body gets the energy it needs for the rest of the day.
After some time during the exercise, the muscles in our body get tired and we feel that ‘it would be better if we rest..’ Also, doing it for a long time in some cases causes pain in the muscles. In this case, pouring cold water on the muscles will provide relief.
When the weather feels cold, we wear sweaters and shawls for warmth.. Similarly, when cold water falls on the body, the carbohydrates and fats in the body melt and heat is generated. This not only results in weight loss but also improves the functioning of the body’s metabolism.
For mental peace.
Suffering from stress and depression?? But bathe in tears once. You will know the difference. Due to this, all the pressures disappear and one gets mental peace. So bathing with tears every day can keep you calm throughout the day.
To know further, see the video: How Often Do You Really Need to Shower?